Present what you learned from a scholarly, peer reviewed article about music education technology in 3-5minutes (no more, no less). Composers and non-music education majors: choose an article that discusses the use of music technology in your field.
- use Google Slides
- use Presentation Mode to minimize the need to look behind you at the screen
- share the journal that printed your article
- share the Google Slides presentation publicly and create a short URL you can memorize (bit.ly, tiny.cc, etc.) so you can walk up and present without needing to log into Google
- be proud of your presentation and confident in your ability to deliver it because you have packaged your content in a way you know will be clear, comprehendable, and easily retained
- be proud of your presentation and confident in your ability to deliver it because you have prepared well
*Your grade will be based on how well you follow the tips from David Phillips'
“How to Avoid Death by PowerPoint”
If you would like some more tips, here are some optional resources: